The book centre provides Christian/Church literature, religious items (eg. crucifixes, statues, rosaries), music CDs, VCDs, DVDs and gift items on sale.
Ministry Work and Focus
- To facilitate the spread of God’s Word and the Catholic Faith
- Provide material to help parishioners become closer to God
- Assist the church and other ministries to source and obtain materials they need to fulfil their scope of Work (eg, materials for Youth Cathechism, Feast Days, Devine Mercy, etc)
- Reach out to anyone who shows interest in the Catholic faith
- Contribute to the financial support of the church
Place and Time for Ministry Work
Location: Level 2, Place of Gathering
Please Note, from 1st July, Inigo bookshop will not open on weekday anymore.
Saturday: 4.30 pm - 7.00 pm
Sunday: 8.00 am - 1.30 pm, 5.30 pm - 6.00 pm, 7.00 pm - 7.20 pm
INIGO Bookcentre: 6466 0625 Ext 23
Ms Dolores Wee: 9640 2328, email: weedolores