Divine Mercy Ministry Goals
- To spread God’s message of Divine Mercy to the people of the whole world
- To strive for Christian perfection and exercise mercy by deed, word and prayer towards our neighbours
- To perform spiritual and corporal works of mercy, particularly in converting sinners, consoling and aiding
- The Ministry conducts the Divine Mercy Devotion with the exposition of The Blessed Sacrament every Wednesday, after the 6 pm. mass. Prayers are offered up for the needs of the world, intentions of the pope and personal petitions.
- The Ministry organises the 9 day Novena to 'The Divine Mercy' starting from Good Friday through to Divine Mercy Sunday. Members try to create an awareness in the parish of God’s Infinite Divine Mercy through the Novena. Priests of our parish, core team members and lay devotees are encouraged to give a talk, sharing or insights during the Novena.
- The Ministry organises the Mass on the Feast of St. Faustina, which falls on 5th October, in the parish.
Place and Time for Ministry Work
Divine Mercy Prayers:
In Church, every Wednesday, half an hour, after the 6.00 pm Mass.
Every Tuesday and Friday ministry members visit St. Joseph Home & Hospice, St. Teresa and Villa Francis.
Monthly visits to Miriam Home in Kluang , Malaysia.
If you are interested in joining any of the activities, please contact the Coordinators.