NOTE: CCD Classes for Grade 2-7 will be conducted online (remote learning via ZOOM) for 2021-2022 Intake Year, starting 14th September 2021 to 14th May 2022
- Bus Coordinators
- CCD Forms
- How to Write a Singapore Cheque/Check and PAYNOW
- Guidelines for Online Registration
1. Bus Coordinators (NOT APPLICABLE UNTIL FACE to FACE CLASSES RESUMES)
One-way bus transport from school to the Church is provided from schools that have parents volunteering to be CCD Bus Coordinators. A parent volunteer will organise bus transportation from school to the Church, if there is sufficient demand. Availability of a volunteer and the demand from each school vary from year to year.
In the past, parent volunteers have organised one-way bus transport from their child's school to the Church on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Many of the bus coordinators from last year have moved away. Please volunteer to organize the CCD bus from your child's school.
The fee varies from school to school depending on the numbers and is payable to the Bus Coordinator directly. The bus request made on the CCD online registration form (around early August to early September) will be given to the Bus Coordinator and used to determine demand for a bus from schools.
You must contact the Bus Coordinator directly to arrange bus transport. The Church does not organise nor is responsible for bus transportation.
2. CCD Forms
- Rite of Reception Declaration form, click here
3. How to Write a Singapore Cheque/Check and PAYNOW
- Please click here
4. Guidelines for Online Registration
- Guidelines for online registration for Grade 2-7 including FHC & SHC, click here
- Guidelines for online registration for Confirmation - click here
Current Teachers, Bus Coordinators and Angels, please click here to access the database.