ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS ON DECEMBER 4 AND CLOSES ON DECEMBER 31
1. Grade 3 to Grade 7 (Non- Sacramental classes)
You can register your child for CCD if your child is in any of the following grades: Grades 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7.
There is a fee of $30 per student to cover administrative costs. This payment should be made via PAYNOW to UEN T08CC4052A CHURCH OF ST IGNATIUS. To allow us to trace each transaction, please indicate the following information on your online transactions: CCD+Grade+Child’s Name (ex. CCDG2JohnSmith). To complete your registration, please email us the following: with 1) a screen shot of the online transaction confirmation, and 2) a copy of the acknowledgement page of the online registration. We DO NOT require a copy of the Baptism Certificate.
Please click Registration (on the left-side menu) to register online for Grade 2 through to Grade 7 classes.
2. First Holy Communion(FHC) & Special Holy Communion Classes (SHC)
First Holy Communion classes are for children in Grade 2 (7 years old by September 2020) and Special Holy Communion Classes are for older children in Grades 3- 7 (aged 8 to 12 years) who have not received their First Holy Communion.
If your child has been baptised in another Christian denomination, your child will have to attend a Rite of Reception into the Catholic Church first. Please click here download and complete the Rite of Reception Declaration form and submit it together with your registration.
There is a fee of $100 for First and Special Holy Communion Sacramental classes only and we require a copy of the Baptism Certificate. Payment can be made by PAYNOW or Internet Banking, please indicate CCD+Child’sName+Grade in the transaction notes. Only students with a completed registration will be assigned to classes. A completed registration includes:
- A copy of the acknowledgement of the online registration,
- a copy of the child's Catholic Baptism Certificate
- screenshot of your $100 online payment (please indicate CCD+Child’sName+Grade in notes section)
Deadline for fee payment is Thursday, 31st December 2020. A reminder: children are required to be 7 years old by September 2020 and the only exceptions are children who have completed Grade 1 CCD.
Please click Registration (on left-side menu) to register online for First and Special Holy Communion classes.
Other General Information
Attendance policy reminders
Please ensure your children attend the weekly online sessions. Due to the pandemic, we have had to condense the syllabus to just one term so we ask parents and students to commit to the programme. For First Holy Communion students, attendance is strictly monitored and enforced and a threshold of 80% attendance is required by the Diocese in order to receive the sacraments (maximum of 3 absences only). Your child’s commitment and success depends on you.
3. Confirmation Programme
Confirmation classes are held on Sundays only. No classes on Thursday.
Candidates should be 13 years old and must have completed the Sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion. Before you register your child, it is important that you read the Confirmation Registration Letter for details of the program.
Click the following - to read/print/download:
1. Confirmation Registration Letter - Must Read
2. Parents Handbook
3. Confirmation Dress Code
4. Confirmation Contract
5. Important Confirmation Dates - Not available as Confirmation will not conducted for 2020-2021
- Deadline for submission of copies of Baptism & First Holy Communion Certificates & other relevant documents and Confirmation Programme Fee to Church Office.
- Only students with a completed registration will be assigned to classes.
- A completed registration includes an on-line registration, copies of Baptism & First Holy Communion Certificates & other relevant documents and Confirmation Program Fee of $300.
- Payment can be made via PAYNOW
- Note that books for Confirmation classes are included in the fee.
Please click Registration (on left-side menu) to register online for Confirmation Programme. (WILL NOT BE CONDUCTED FOR 2021)
ACATS - Already Confirmed And Teaching Stuff
We are a Post-Confirmation group of high school students who wish to remain active in the Church community and connected with their CCD friends, ACATS mentors the Confirmation class of 60+ candidates as well as meets for fellowship and spiritual formation.